Electrical Test Engineer
LumaStream provides the lighting industry’s most sustainable Intelligent LED Lighting Systems for commercial, residential, hospitality and exterior lighting applications. We develop and manufacture innovative LED products utilizing digital power conversion, unique control technology and a disruptive power distribution platform.
Our technology has been vetted and endorsed by some of the largest companies in the solid-state lighting industry and is gaining rapid penetration in multiple sectors for architectural and general illumination applications. With a head office in St Petersburg Florida, LumaStream is converting its technology leadership into a market leadership position.
Opportunity is knocking:
The Electrical Test Engineer responsibilities include providing quality assurance in support of the development and performance for LED drivers and control solutions that are integrated into a broad range of low voltage lighting system applications as well as manufacturing support for transition of products into manufacturing.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Proficiency with troubleshooting circuit design and comprehensive understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent programming skills with experience in embedded system design and development required and revision control
- Experience with automating test equipment ( DMMs, Oscilloscopes, etc)
- Basic knowledge of signal processing (ADCs, DACs, FFT, etc)
- Familiarity with embedded firmware development tools and extensive experience in debugging
- Excellent documentation practices and communication skills
- Commitment to maintaining project schedules and delivering tasks on time
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience providing QA support for embedded systems including; developing test plans, test specifications, test cases, test reports and engineering change orders.
- Design and provide support for hardware and software using microcontrollers and other digital components for various supervisory and control applications in power conversion products
- Capable of programming in low level and high-level languages with C/C++
- Develop software and hardware debugging solutions to support new and existing products
- Preparation of schematics, flowcharts and block diagrams
- Participate in hardware and software design reviews
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to integrate software solutions with manufacturing equipment and processes
Education and Experience:
- 6 months – 2 years of experience working hands-on with electrical systems
- Experience troubleshooting analog, digital, and microcontroller hardware designs
- Experience with Microchip PIC and ARM is preferred
- Experience with LabView and MATLAB is a plus
- Experience with PCB Layout software is a plus (Altium, OrCAD, Eagle, etc)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or
Please submit your resume to Plum.io and complete the profile from the following link: http://bit.ly/2jjEVEh