Marketing and Administrative Assistant
The Marketing Assistant Position: Acts with minimal oversight to complete tasks and execute the initiatives determined by the VP of Marketing.
The Marketing Assistant has a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, for the sake of modifying existing documents such as specifications and catalogs. This position is an important part of the inside sales support team, but also servers the office in the capacity of an administrative assistant. Collaboration with the VP of Marketing, and Inside Sales Coordinator will allow the person in this role to function as a critical team member and take control of the process that brings products to market through documentation, as well as working creatively to build customer relationships. Email marketing campaigns, catalog updates and miscellaneous marketing tasks will create an exciting and varied daily list of responsibilities.
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing team.
- Maintain, update and track specification sheet changes in collaboration with the product development and Engineering teams.
- Identify inconsistencies and proofread changes to materials.
- Consider change requests from other departments, while maintaining the integrity of marketing materials so they are consistent with branding and overall marketing goals.
- Cross train and maintain a basic familiarity with the role of Sales Coordinator and Inside Sales Coordinator.
- Project management skills: Assist with the management of the project design queue and communicate with design team to ensure that projects continue to progress and that design doesn’t stall.
- Arrive in a timely manner and open the front doors.
- Greet guests who visit the office and create a hospitable environment.
- Coordinate and accommodate guests for meetings (Meal coordination, ordering, etc.)
- Monitor and order office supplies and materials for general use.
We have noted “Must” and “Preferred” qualifications:
- Must: Professional demeanor and dependability
- Must: Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferred: Design and Marketing experience
- Preferred: Familiar with mail campaigns like Constant Contact and MailChimp.
- Must: Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative manner.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-moving work environment requiring detailed project management skills.
- Must be a high-level producer willing to ensure the client and the organization’s needs are met in a professional manner.
- Must have a strong interest in LED lighting technology.
- This position is based in St. Petersburg, FL and may include minimal travel.
LumaStream is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact us directly.