Optimizing Your Investment
LED is the clear choice for energy efficient and architecturally pleasing light. Using a low-voltage power distribution system with LED lighting makes it more energy efficient, simpler and faster to install, and easier to control.
LumaStream offers the only holistic approach to low-voltage power distribution for LED lighting. Unlike other LED companies, LumaStream’s patented system uses speaker wire to carry low-voltage power to LED fixtures. The same wire also fully controls and dims the LEDs, eliminating the need for secondary control wiring. Remote drivers centrally convert AC power to low-voltage DC power using proprietary digital algorithms that achieve clean power runs up to 200 ft. away, like a stereo amplifier and speakers.
LumaStream LED lighting benefits:
- Consistent light quality and color
- Flexible lighting design with variety of LED luminaires and color temperature (CCT) options
- Custom and retrofit LED fixture options
- Driverless LED fixtures for increased reliability and LED lifespans
- 3-in-1 remote power supply with digital power conversion, constant current drivers, and dimming control
- One power supply drives clean power to 24 fixtures in up to a 200 ft. radius
- Same low-voltage wire for lighting power and control
- Reduced investment in electrical infrastructure; fewer circuits, less conduit, and less labor
- Decreased building operations and maintenance costs; 80-85% energy savings on lighting (vs. incandescent)
- Additional savings with reduced HVAC load because of reduced heat output from lighting
- No mercury disposal fees (as required by fluorescent)
- Meet or exceed LEED and CA Title 24 building codes
LumaStream lighting control benefits:
- Programmable lighting scenes, including dynamic color changing LED
- Occupancy/vacancy and daylight sensors provide light only when needed
- Compounded energy savings by eliminating wasted light
- Lighting system can be monitored remotely and/or connected to building management system
LumaStream is your LED lighting solutions partner. We partner with architects, developers, construction companies, electrical contractors, and AV systems integrators to design and integrate a low-voltage LED lighting system tailored to your commercial project.